To support teaching, learning and research activities by rendering quality service to users, acquiring relevant information resources and providing relevant multiple communication networks
To be a knowledge centre, enabling intense intellectual inquiry that aims at holistic human formation based on the gospel values by providing a dynamic learning environment and proactively linking faith with reason
- To identify, collect, store, manage and make available relevant, quality and up-to-date sources of information to support the university’s programs
- To provide an efficient and effective library and information services that meet the information needs of the clients.
- To provide information and communication technology facilities in step with current advances and user needs.
- To assist and enhance library skills among library users in searching, accessing and acquiring accurate information through information literacy skills.
- To adopt information dissemination strategies e.g. Current Awareness Services (CAS) and Selective Dissemination of Information (SDI) for maximum utilisation of available information resources
- To provide sufficient archival services
- To manage the institutional repository
- To recruit, develop and grow a highly motivated staff in the provision of library and information services.
Assistant Chief Librarian
Sr. Rachael Butler